Can you name the 7 deadly sins of vehicle neglect?
1. Oil System: Sludge filled crankcase and excessive engine wear.
The solution: Do more than just change your oil. Have your oil system thoroughly cleaned and wear-protected for longer engine life.
2. Fuel System: Clogged fuel injectors and milease-robbing intake deposits
The solution: Regular cleaning and fuel performance treatments to restore power and mileage
3. Transmission System: Overheated, neglected fluid, clogged filtration system and hardened seals
The solution: Regular flushing, fuel protection treatments and replacement of filters for long life and smooth operation.
4. Cooling System: Clogging rust and corrosion, leaks, and coolant breakdown
The solution: Regular flushing and protection treatments to avoid overheating
5. Power Steering System: Suspended particles and accumulated residue
The solution: Periodic flushing and protection treatments to ensure dependable steering
6. Brake System: Dirty, noisy, unsafe components and low fluid levels
The solution: Regular fluid maintenance, brake system inspection and lubrication of key components for quiet, safe stops
7. Maintenance System: Dirt, excessive wear, rust, corrosion and squeaks
The solution: Regular use of high-quality Might V57 lubricants, cleaners, corrosion inhibitors and general maintenance products.