Signs you need to get your transmission serviced:
- Fluid Deterioration
- Accumulated Contaminants
- Abrasive Wear Metals and Debris
- Inhibited Shifting
Benefits of Transmission Servicing:
- Removes Contaminants and Deposits
- Reduces Wear and Premature component Failure
- Renews Transmission Fluids and Restores Lost Additives
- Protects Against Heat and Stress
- Helps Prevent Premature Transmission Failure
Heat is the catalyst for the breakdown and oxidation of fluid.
Approximately one-third of transmission problems result from fluid breakdown.